1. Collection of your Personal Data
The information we collect may include your name (first and last name), premises name, address, email address, phone number, mobile number, IP address, order information and other things that identify you.
We collect personal data from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when you visit our site
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data
- when you use our services and order products.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested e.g. despatch retail pack(s) to you
- provide you with customer support
- help improve our products and services
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, phone or mobile devices about our products or services that may be of interest to you
- manage our business including but not limited to: accounting, statistics etc
- enforce our Terms and Conditions.
3. Disclosure of your Personal Data to Third Parties
We don't share your personal data with any third parties.
4. Security Measures to Protect your Personal data
We take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers in world-class UK data centres. Any personal details you provide via online forms on our website are encrypted with SSL technology to secure the communication between your browser and our servers.
The 'No ID, No Sale!' site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites you may visit.
Cookies are small text data files that some websites place on your computer or other device when you visit them. They're used by many if not the majority of modern websites including noidnosale.com. Cookies are linked to the machine you use to visit our site and not to you as an individual so they are not 'personal' in that sense. Unless you login or provide personal data through your use of this website, no personal information is collected.
Cookies are commonly used by websites to remember some aspect of your current or previous visit. This could include things like the choices you've made or preferences you've chosen during your visit. Websites commonly do this in order to improve or tailor your current and future visits to that site or other related sites.
Cookies on noidnosale.com are also necessary for the correct functioning of some aspects of the site. We may use both 'session' cookies and 'persistent' cookies on the site. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
The information stored in a cookie can only be read by the website that placed the cookie or other sites that it has agreed to share information with.
- store details that help you order Retail Pack(s)
- store details that help you to contact us via our Contact Us form
- find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which web browsers and screen resolution they use, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites. For this purpose, we use Google Analytics to provide insight on user visits patterns (such as the most popular pages, or most searched for terms), and cookies stored on your computer will contribute to that data which is collated from all visitors (with cookies enabled).
How to turn off cookies:
You can turn off cookies in your browser settings (usually Tools, Options or Privacy Settings). See allaboutcookies.org for more info or consult the 'Help' section of your browser. If you do turn off cookies, please be aware some functions on the site may not work for you.
Web Analytics Services
6. Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Data
With respect to personal data collected from individuals from the United Kingdom, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. 'No ID, No Sale!' will normally collect personal data from you only where:
- we have your consent to do so
- where we need the personal data to deliver the services you have requested
- where the processing is in our legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
7. Limiting Use, Disclosure, Retention
'No ID, No Sale!' identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal data will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by our company. Unless you consent or we are required by law, we will only use the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected. If 'No ID, No Sale!' will be processing your personal data for another purpose later on, we will seek your further legal permission or consent; except where the other purpose is compatible with the original purpose. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes. We will also retain and use your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
8. Your Access to your Personal Data
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to 'No ID, No Sale!' via email at
If you would like us to delete any personal data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you. Data removal requests should be sent via email to
9. Communications Preferences
We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided (for instance to enable us to communicate via email). You may manage your receipt of communications by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link located on the bottom of our emails.
10. Additional Rights
You may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under UK applicable laws, including:
Right of erasure. You may have a broader right to erasure of personal data that we hold about you. For example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
Right to object to processing. You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
Right to restrict processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. For example, where you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
Right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal data in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal data to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via email at
12. Contacting Us